[Advaita-l] Age/History of Sankara

B Shridhar kameshwarii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 22:10:49 CDT 2006

The criterias which was mentioned earlier certainly dont give such an
impression as you say now (your point 3.).
WR Antharkar has lots of other books to his credit which include "The age of
Sankara".
The topic on which you have spoken (Sankara's age) can be argued only though
book knowledge (Research papers, manuscripts etc) and not otherwise.
I bow to any guru who has been able to impart the knowledge of advaitam to
their disciple(s) irrespecive of their antiquity.

yours truly
B. Shridhar