[Advaita-l] Mutthi Neri - A very good book published by Sringeri Math

RAMESH RAMANAN rameshramanan at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 23:00:07 CST 2006

Dear Tamil members on the board,

  I have found the book "Mutthi Neri" in Tamil published by Shringeri Math in Tamil, containing various important discourses of Sri Abhinava Vidyatheertha Mahaswami to be a very good and useful one. I consider this to be the best book out of the more than thousand books that I have ever read on philosophy and religion in my life and would DEFINITELY, WITHOUT ANY HESITATION, urge all tamil knowing members to enjoy reading this book. At present, an English translation of the book does not exist.
  Best wishes and Pranams, Ramesh Ramanan.