[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Vallish

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Nov 15 08:23:02 CST 2006

Hello,

My name is Vallish. I come from Mysore, Karnataka, currently in the US in
NJ. I am 28 years old. I come from a Smartha brahmin family and follow the
Sringeri mutt's tradition. I am interested in Advaita philosophy and also
other Indian philosophies. I have had opportunity to read different
aspects of Advaita vedanta and also listen to some very good scholars. I
hope the discussion in this list would help in furthering the knowledge.

Regards
Vallish