[Advaita-l] Re: Locus of avidyA

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:28:25 CST 2006

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com  wrote:

> If I am not mistaken  (based on the previous discussion on this list),
> none has satisfactorily answered these objections.

    I am surprised to see such an assertion on the advaita list of all
    places. Ramanujas so called "objections" have already been considered
    and answered multiple times by Sureshvara and Sankara. Most notably by
    Sureshvara brilliantly in NaiSi (3.55-3.70). I am quoting from memory
    here.

I apologize for posting it without careful consideration. I will read
the reference you suggested.

With best wishes,
Ravi