[Advaita-l] Re: Grammar texts
lakmuthu at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 08:03:24 CDT 2006
There are many books available in the market. But it
depends on the student's level and requirement.
1. First book of sanskrit By Shri Ramakrishna Gopal
Bhandarkar. For beginners.
2. Second book by the saem author for advanced study
3. A higher sanskrit Grammar by M R Kale. Its a reference
book. A must for all students of Samskritam
4.BAMS sanskrit Grammar for the students of aYURVEDA. Its a
new introduction in the market.
5. New Model Sanskrit Grammar - Sanskrit education Society
Madras. in two parts.
6. A sansktir mannual by B Antoine part I ans Part II
There are simpler versions also available by various
publishers. the above mentioned are the recommended ones.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list