[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Lakshmi Muthuswamy

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue May 16 08:18:12 CDT 2006

Name: Mrs. Lakshmi Muthuswamy

Age : 54yrs

Educational Qualification MA Lit, PGDCA, DIP in Yoga
Therapy

profession : Been a teacher from 1977

student of Shri Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram.Chennai
Student of SVYASA Bangalore
Student and teacher of Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, Anaikatty,
Coimbatore.

Has been a student of Vedanta and Samskritam and studied
under Swami Dayanand aa Saraswathi since 2000.

I have writtren books for KYM Chennai translating Shri
Krisnamacharyas works in Kannada to english
1. Yoga Yagnavalkya Yopga samhitha 2. Yopgasana galu

Compiled the therapeutic asanas for 21 diseases givnig
instructions on performing asanas for the same for SVAYASA
Bangalore

I have worked with various scjhools and comducted teachers
training programme on Vedic heritage in english and Tamil
for Swami Daynanda Sarswathis project Poorna vidya.
1.Compiled an instruction mannual for teachers training
programme.
2. compiled and edited the 2 Samsnkritam text books  for
inhouse circulation of swamijis students at two levels.
Beginners and Middle level.

At present I am teaching Srimad Bhagavatam at Guruvayur
temple in Nanga nallur, chennai for 35 house wives, 3 hr
session twice a week.

We hav a family trust in the name of my late husband Appu.

Appu Educational trust. its 2 years old. We have printed
the Handwriting practice for Grantha lipi for begionners,
Its uniwue because the letters have arrow marked in them to
enable students to learn the correct formation of letters.
The first edition of 1000 copies was distributed free to
all the veda pathashala children

We are printing the second 1000 to distribute free of cost
to the Agama pathshal children

We hav also printed the Durga Saptha sathi based on Nirnaya
sagars book for distribution. Its priced at RS. 100/-

I wish to become a member of this Advaita group. I hope I
have the eligibilty to become a member.

namaskaram
lakshmi Muthuswamy