[Advaita-l] Reform, etc

Ram Garib garib_ram at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 5 17:36:14 CDT 2006

--- Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi wrote:

> "There is absolutely no man who is not balmed ",
> Said Buddha
> :)

There is no blaming. I have tremendous respect for
him.

My point was that people of his calibre and standing
can make an impact on pretty much whatever field they
decide to chose. I do not want to suggest that one
person can provide a panacea for all the sections of
society. One has to focus one's energy in one
direction and when you go through his works, you can
identify who is the focus audience for him. He himself
has mentioned it at more than one places.

It was misfortune of shudra-s' that he did not chose
to focus on them. Had he paid similar attention on
issues of shudra-s, he would have definitely come out
with powerful insights for future.

With regards,
Ram Garib