[Advaita-l] Indian Heritage

Santhosh Nair santhosh_twin at rediffmail.com
Thu May 4 00:47:15 CDT 2006

Hi,

Please take a look at this site. It's about Indian Heritage rather than spirituality, as the author himself claims. There are lot of downlloads on Bhagawat Gita, Vedas, Symbolism etc. I'm not saying that I agree with whatever is said here. In fact, I could not download any mp3s since it's blocked in my office. I thought many of you may be interested in reading and listening to what is there on this site.

http://www.iish.org/
http://www.iish.org/login.asp?accessdenied=%2Fdownload%2Easp

Please let me know what you think of the things said on tis site.

Thanks,