[Advaita-l] Brahmasri S.N.Sastriji's Website

GOPALAKRISHNA Sankaran SGopalak at covansys.com
Tue Mar 28 22:06:38 CST 2006

Pujya Sastriji'
Namaskaram.

I just browsed through the some of the links. Thanks a lot for sharing the asset.
The works of Sankara with meanings in details ...thatsGreat.
I am going to keep wathching your website for some more new works to come from you.

Do you have explanations for Thathvabodha by Sri Adi Sankarar.

With Pranams
Gopal