[Advaita-l] Mantra-Ramayana

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Mar 27 09:43:04 CST 2006

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006, s v a wrote:

>   Can any one suggest where i can get Mantra-Ramayana by Neelkanth

An edition with Hindi translation was published by Prachya Prakashan,
Varanasi in 1988.

An edition with Nilakanthas own commentary, Mantrarahasyaprakashika, and Hindi
translation was published by Uttara Pradesh Samskrt Samsthana, Lucknow in
1998.

An edition with English translation was published by B.R. Publishing
Corporation, New Delhi in 2001.

Note these are available at the New York Public Library.  I have not read
them so I don't know if they are any good.