advaita and buddhism (was RE: [Advaita-l] discussion aboutpanchayatan puja)

lallimahal mahal lallimahal at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 22:39:26 CST 2006

I am extremely sorry that I have opened a pandora's
box with my writing...I am off from this topic..since
I do not want any discussion which will split the
humanity..Let us  discuss only to converge..As an
individual I am above anything that will split the
people....My apologies if I have hurt the sentiments
of anyone..
I believe ...Sarva Deva namaskaaraaha
             Kesavam Prathi Gacchathi....
Mahalingam.