[Advaita-l] Questions on Isvara

Lakshmi Muthuswamy lakmuthu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 12:49:49 CDT 2006

I would like to add something more to Senanjis reply to Reddygaru,

  Gods answer - its lIla. Not only lila, God's dream too. The jagat is god's dream and I am in his dream. Hiranyagarbha is active in Visva sharira as Isvara. How wonderful!!!! - Mandukya upanishad. What an easy way to understand Mandukya!

  The jagat is a stage and I am playing a role wearing the appropriate dress- ayyagaru - Isvara is the Director cum producer of the lIla.

  om namo narayanya

  Lakshmi Muthuswamy