[Advaita-l] Re: self-realization/salvation

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 09:07:17 CDT 2006

Namaste,
> will  go away. For jiivanmukta everything is nothing but Brahman and
> that includes the body,mind and intellect too.

That means, the mind=Brahman or effectively, in the place of the mind,
He sees Brahman. Can we call this the destruction of the mind?

Regards,
Abhishek

--
satyena dhAryate pR^ithvi satyena tapate raviH|
satyena vAti vAyushca sarvaM satye pratishThitam||

calA lakShmIshcalAH prANAshcalaM jIvita yauvanaM|
calAcale ca saMsAre dharma eko hi nishcalaH||