[Advaita-l] Re: A REQUEST FOR GUIDANCE.

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:57:48 CDT 2006

In this thread, with respect to different organizations, I would suggest
different respondents to agree to disagree and leave it at that. Each
organization addresses different needs felt by different audiences. Each of
us should decide for ourselves which kind of audience we ourselves fall
under first, before approaching a guru or getting involved with an
organization.

If you are in India and are interested in a SAstra-oriented and traditional
form of study, I would suggest to look for personal guidance from scholars
within traditional circles. If you fall outside either of the above
conditions, then you should look further afield.

Regards,
Vidyasankar