[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Madhava Havyavahana

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jul 14 09:13:29 CDT 2006

respected sir,

   my actual name is lakshmi narasimha,and i belong to bangalore.i am a
smartha bramhin,19 yrs of age and am currently pursuing my BE from the
bangalore university

   i am highly interested in the advaita philosophy,and am a bhaktha of the
great sri sankara.i recite the totakashtakam everyday,and am learning
the soundarya lahari.the teachings of the acharya have influenced me to
a great extent.and after i recently read the madhaviya sankara vijayam i
have developed immense interest in the literature of the acharya.though
i am not intellectually and spiritually prepared to enjoy the works of
the great master,i am definitely making efforts in that direction. my
many doubts and queries regarding the subject are going unanswered,and i
wish to learn from the authorities of the subject. i believe that by
being a member here,i can find the necessary guidance in this regard.

   i completely agree to the terms and conditions put forth by you ,in the
welcome letter.i would like to be a member of this group,and be a part of
the enlightening discussions on advaita tattva.

   thanking you,
   yours sincerely,

   madhava havyavahana..
   (lakshmi narasimha)