[Advaita-l] New member introduction: T.S. Muralidhar

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Jan 24 23:59:32 CST 2006

Namaskaram,

I am Murali and am an Anaesthesiologist by profession wishing to know more
about advaita tradition and the teachings of Sri Adi Sankaracharya. Being a
smartha myself I feel the need to understand the writings and meanings in the
vedas. I am presently working in the UK and have tried reading some of Sri
Sanakarachary's works but need assistance in understading certain concepts.
Trust advaita-vedanta.org will guide me in achieving this.

Thanking You,
Muralidhar T.S.