[Advaita-l] Can there ask quide about meditation and other

tainakristina at netti.fi tainakristina at netti.fi
Sat Jan 7 03:51:22 CST 2006

 Dear list members,

I can not meditate almost at all, because I have no possibilities to get
personal teaching and quiding, I only ask "who am I" and thinking
everything is non-permanent etc. I also repeat Shiva's name and I
concentrate think Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva.
Sometimes it happen strange thinks and therefore I would ask have there
any teacher/guru with whom I would ask about experiences. I know as Sri
Ramana Maharshi teach that everything what human experiences is only
EGO's action but when somekind happen I am not capable to ask "who am I"
or "to whom this happen", because sometimes it happens states in which I
cannot think.
I don't know is it correct to ask about meditation or other in this list
because I have found in this list discuss about sacred teachings and
nearest about advaita vedanta, so I decided to askabout this and I also
think would it better to discuss in private way with someone teacher/s
who read this list!
What is list members opinion?

with regards

taina