[Advaita-l] On Karma Yoga: VII - Loka KalyaaNam

Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi kaupeenavanta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:31:47 CST 2006

Namaste,

On 1/4/06, murali mohan <murali_mohan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This portion of Geeta clearly expouses why Karma Kanda of Vedas with all
> its rituals is not necessary or applicable for persons who have gone beyond
> a certain stage in their spiritual quest. Nor is it possible to follow in
> Kaliyuga. Maybe that was why Budha was against it as it was causing a lot of
> trouble for the common people.

But how can we question a thing which is unquestionable? I'm sure that the
lineage of acharya's have accepted this even Madhwa for that matter gave an
alternate for animal but he did not go against the Kalpa as Vedas are
apaurusheya's.

Regards

Prasad Kadambi
--
sada shiva samarambham Shankaracharya madhyamam !

asmadacharya paryantham vande guru paramparam !!