[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Subramanian V.

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Feb 24 12:49:10 CST 2006

Hi,

I am subramanian V. , AGE 34 , working in India.

I was born in a conservative yet Rebellious Iyer
family. Perhaps after so many generations, I am the
first person in my family to take deep interest in
spirituality and advaita once again. My ancestors hail
from a community closely linked to Appaiah dikshita.
Any case years of rebelliousness in my family has
brought a fresh air in my mindset and I am willing to
look at Advaita dispassionately and question it(with
my limited intellect ) and digest its principles.

Regards,
Subramanian V