[Advaita-l] Re: Question: Swadharma

Dr. Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 10:29:17 CST 2006

Namste:

  It appears that Abhishek does not wish to comment on this issue.  However, to me, Is Shastra to be taken at face value as fact? or Is it the outcome as we see it should be taken as the fact? or Do we just ignore everything that everything is in the "Dream State of Academic conceptual futility" by discussing adhyaropa debates on rajjusarpavata .....? and Finally, do we or should something be done about it?

  It is my humbly request to learned members on this esteem list to share their thoughts.

  Question:  So are we recommending to hide behind the "shaastra" regardless of the state of affairs as being discussed in this thread?

  My sincere apologies if I am going beyond the scope of this list, in that case we can always continue discussions off-list.

  This is like we do not want to be told how pregnant we are?

  Thank you,

  Dr. Yadu

Abhishek RK <rkabhi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you please elaborate on this?
  >  IMHO - It is trying to stick to shaasta as interpreted by smapradaaya may have been the real culprit?

  Thank you,

  Dr. Yadu

It is just my opinion based on observed facts. Nothing more to elaborate.

Abhishek