[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Subramanya Datta

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Feb 5 16:24:08 CST 2006

   Hi,

             This is my introduction. Please include me in this mailing list.

Name :- Subramanya Datta G.
Age  :- 27 Years
Country of Residence :- India (Bangalore).
Background and Interest :-  Being born in a Smarta family, i have the pull towards Advaita from
   beginning. I respect Shankara Bhagavatpada a lot and want to know more
   about his works. I want to know more and want to follow as much as
   possible. As a regular follower of Sringeri matt, I try to meet people,
   scholars to learn more. I think this forum will help me to learn more on
   Advaita. Hope i won't be disappionted.

Thanks and Regards
Subramanya Datta G.