[Advaita-l] Re: Questions on Isavasya

Annapureddy Siddhartha Reddy annapureddy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 01:22:24 CDT 2006

praNAM Vidyasankarji,
       Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation addressing the various
questions. I was actually able to follow most of the discussion on grammar
:-)
Btw, you are correct; it should have been AtmAvAsyamidaM (mea culpa
previously). The corresponding verse is here:
http://vedabase.net/sb/8/1/10/en
I actually have a question on the validity of purANas as pramANa, but I will
frame my questions properly and post them a bit later.

Siva Senani gAru,
          Namaskaramu. Thanks for the explanation regarding the treatment of
GYAna kAnDa with examples from the taittirIya upaniShat.h.

praNAM.

A.Siddhartha.