[Advaita-l] Mathas (was Re: institutionalization of religion)

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 10:06:14 CDT 2006

Namaste,
The below arguments are quite ridiculous and below any level of truth.
Such mindless criticism of anything is exactly that: "mindless", and
is highly suspect to being motivated by adharma and confusion. The
spiritual value of maThas cannot be discounted from a Dharmic
perspective, but slandering can come only from a secular angle and is
not too uncommon in many circles.

Regards,
Abhishek

--
satyena dhAryate pR^ithvi satyena tapate raviH|
satyena vAti vAyushca sarvaM satye pratishThitam||

calA lakShmIshcalAH prANAshcalaM jIvita yauvanaM|
calAcale ca saMsAre dharma eko hi nishcalaH||