[Advaita-l] Bhagavad Geeta 4.7, 4.8

Sailesh Ganesh saileshganesh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 12:14:27 CDT 2006

Thank you Sadanandaji for your explanations, but a couple of questions still
persist.

If Brahman is everything and all there is, even the play of mAya must be
Brahman, the superimposition of the unreal on the real must also be Brahman.
Where does this superimposition come from if Brahman is without a second?
How can mAya impose itself on the infinite and create the illusion of
dualism? Does this not imply some limitation on the infinite?

Thank you
Sailesh

--
Ekam sat, viprā bahudā vadanti (The truth is one, the wise call it different
names) - Rig Veda (1.164.46)