[Advaita-l] 'End' not 'Means'

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 09:47:23 CDT 2006

I think they are translating Swami Dayananda's (not the present day founder
of Arshavidya Gurukulam) "Veda-Bhashyas".

--
satyena dhAryate pRthvi satyena tapate raviH|
satyena vAti vAyushca sarvaM satye pratishThitam||

calA lakShmIshcalAH prANAshcalaM jIvita yauvanaM|
calAcale ca saMsAre dharma eko hi nishcalaH||