[Advaita-l] 'End' not 'Means'

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Apr 23 15:26:34 CDT 2006

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006, Ram Garib wrote:

> There is no point in taking a high moral ground
> either.
>
> If it were really an open-and-shut case as you   make
> it out to be, there would not have been any need for
> debate.

It is an open-and-shut case.  The problem is some people are arguing a
different case.  There is also no need for debate when we can't agree
what we're debating!  In any case, the point Manish was making was
adressed in the very first reply.  I don't feel the need to restate it
when there are other more interesting topics to discuss.