[Advaita-l] New member introduction: S. Krishnan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Apr 23 14:28:57 CDT 2006

Pranam

My name is Krishnan,  a Tamil smArtha, currently located in Mumbai, India.

We belong to Taittiriya Sakha of Krishna Yajur Veda. At home,
we have Siva Panchayatana Pooja. For many years, we are performing
(Taittirita Aranyaka Pratama Prsna based) Surya Namskaram every
Sunday.

I had an opportunity to scan certain archives of your e-group
and am impressed by the depth and details of some of your
e-discussions.

Please permit me to be member of your e-group to enable me to
be part of your advaita-vedAnta  discussions

I assure that I shall abide by Advaita-l's terms and conditions

Regards and Thanks

S. Krishnan