[Advaita-l] 'End' not 'Means'

m w all_discussions at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 12:49:18 CDT 2006

Well Vishwanathanji...
           Regarding OSHO, then I appreciate the kind of understanding he had regarding things...it seems uncomparable to me somtimes...I don't see him through what people say about him or what happened with him or what he did...I am never justified in saying anything until and unless I know that person from close..infact not even then...for it will be my perceptional viewpoint...To me... he and his works seem amazing...he seems an amazing personality..through his words....

  Pranaams
  Manish

Viswanathan N <vishy1962 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  If some one says J.Krishnamurthy is not advaitin,I really dont know what to say!!! Sure he has not claimed to be , but dont go by mere definitions (not by letter but look by spirit ). He may not be proclaimed advaitin , but certainly a 'non-dualist'. why, even for that matter, I would call OSHO as authentic Advaitin compared so many of swamijis. (Just read his book on Bhaj Govindam, no one can ever give better commentry on that great work of Adishankara)