[Advaita-l] Fwd: RE: "Bhagavad Gita" - ALL 20 Chapter Downloads

Viswanathan N vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 01:10:32 CDT 2006

  The bhagwadgeetha you mentioed by shri.AC Prabhupadha is totally dwaitic and biased against Advaithic.

Shiva <shivarajan at yahoo.com> wrote:

Sri K <****@hotmail.com> wrote: From: "Sri K" <***>
To: ***
Subject: RE: "Bhagavad Gita" - ALL 20 Chapter Downloads
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 04:17:56 +0000

Hello All,
Thanks to Shiva for such providing us links to download such a wonderful litreture. I also wanted to pass on this interesting link where "Bhagavad Gita As it is by A.C. Bhaktivendanta Swami Prabhupada" is beautifully narrated by T.K. Das. You may find it useful. Pls ignore if you already have this.
http://www.krishna.com/main.php?id=277
Thanks,
Srini