[Advaita-l] Tattwa Bodha

Shyam Venkataraman shyam.venkataraman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:16:06 CDT 2005

Dear Sridhar Babu,
 Pranams.
 There is a series of 16 excellent lectures on "Tattvabodha" by Swami
Paramarthananda available on the internet. You can listen to them at the
website http://www.yogamalika.org. After you enter the website, go to the
link "Listening Room" and then audio-english. These lectures will be under
the title "Introduction to Vedanta".
 Hari Om
 Shyam Venkataraman