[Advaita-l] The Satchidanandendra-list

Stig Lundgren slu at bredband.net
Mon Sep 12 05:18:08 CDT 2005

OM Sri Satchidanandendra Saraswati sadgurubhyo namaha!

I recently started a new Yahoo!-group which invites disciples and followers of Swami Satchidanandendra Saraswati to meet and discuss. I know there are several followers of Swamiji´s teachings here on Advaita-List and hence the reason for me posting an invitation here.

**************************

On the 5th of August it was 30 years since Sri Sri Swami Satchidanandendra Saraswati left his mortal coil and attained mahasamadhi. In a small and humble attempt to salute our beloved Swamiji and his teachings, I have started a new Yahoo! E-mail list called "Satchidanandendra". The introductory page can be seen here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/satchidanandendra

 The goals and ambitions of this list is:

  a.. To make it possible for disciples, followers and friends of Sri Sri Swamiji to discuss his teachings and books
  b.. To keep informed about the ongoing activites in Bangalore, Holenarsipur, Mysore, Mattur and other places where disciples of Swamiji are active teaching.
  c.. To make announcements of lectures, satsangs etc. held by disciples and followers of Swamiji
  d.. To share memories, experiences, photos etc. of Swamiji and his disciples

If you would like to join the list, please send a message to this adress:

satchidanandendra-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

This is a private group and only members are able to view the content. Non-members do not have access to the archived postings.

Warmest regards

Stig Lundgren