[Advaita-l] Logic and shastra

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:11:22 CDT 2005

Pranams (and sincere ones, too):
 ...since you have the boldness to follow your dream against everything that
the today's world has to say on these matters. And if there is an Ishwara, I
am sure S/he will be behind you every step of the way. Brings to mind the
famous poem, you being the hero of it:
 http://www.worsleyschool.net/socialarts/poemsofrobert/roadnottaken.html
 As before I agree with most things you write and if you have the courage to
live it rather than talk about it, I don't think I need any other
justification from you on this. So let me wish you much success in this path
which they say is like the "razor's edge" but which, I have no doubt, is
more worthwhile than any one can imagine. And, maybe, if God wills it, one
day I will follow in your footsteps.
 Humble pranams again, Mahesh