[Advaita-l] Logic and shastra

solai at ihb.net solai at ihb.net
Wed Oct 19 07:58:36 CDT 2005

Dear Mr.Mahesh,

I think I can gain a lot from you.

I am sure you know science better than me. I read somewhere that the
total energy in the universe is same always. If what I read is correct,
then before a man dies he has some power or energy, if not one horse
power, say ½ horse power (of course depends on the age). Now, as per
science, what happened to this power or energy of that person after he
dies?

Thanks
Solaikannan

No opinion expressed or implied by the sender necessarily constitutes the opinion of International
Hospital of Bahrain. This message does not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned
therein. International Hospital of Bahrain accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of
(a) any opinion or guarantee of fact , whether express or implied; or
(b) any action or failure to act as a result of any information contained in this message, unless
such information or opinion has been confirmed in writing by an authorised International Hospital of
Bahrain director or employee.