[Advaita-l] Logic and shatra

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 02:24:52 CDT 2005

Pranams:
 You are still referring to experience and I to inference. You can infer all
the below. For example, the first point:
 > why is one so attracted to the opposite (or same?) sex? why are sexual
impluses so hard to control? why is the reproductive desire a core human one
(propelling the propogation of the species)? Answers to such questions might
give a clue as to the nature of this desire.
 Similar to the other points.
 Similarly, can science or logic conclusively infer that consiousness should
be the substratum of all around us as claimed by the Vedas?
 Humble pranams, Mahesh