[Advaita-l] Prayaga-Madhaveswari

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 10 00:16:23 CDT 2005

Hello friends,
                      I am posting this regarding Madhaveswari
temple-prayaga. I have been to this temple in the last year.It is very well
situated in prayaga (Sangamam of 3 rivers) which is nothing but Allahabad.
The temple you may have to call as MATAJI ka temple (or LALITA )
probabably in the local language. Any auto or  riksha fellow will take u from
the station or whereever situated. We have beem there after seeing
Ananda bhavan, hanuman temple. it will be covered in local site seeing.
Since this temple is little away from the main road, you have to sepcify
for this particualrly. But I am sure this is very nearer to Railway
station. Evening aroung 7 pm there will be HARATI and it is very nice to
see that.  after this harati we reached the station in 15-20 min.

FOR any Relegious temples or places in India, any body are most well
come to ask queries regarding all matters like how to go , where to stay,
where to eat. I have been to most of the sacred places in india alone,
some times with parents and some times with my Guru.

Sincerely
Kameswara Rao
Scientist
DRDE-Gwalior

"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:my name is bandhavi 25years,staying in bangalore in india. iam a house
wife .i had deep interest in spiritual related things.i came over ur web
site while iam searching for astadasa shakti peethas information.actually
iam searching to find where madhaveswari devi(prayaga) temple is located
in india to visit.in shakti peethas sloka it is given as prayaga.but i got
information that prayaga is renamed as allhabad. and i didn't find this
temple in allhabad .if u can help me please do so.i liked to share my
spiritual feelings through ur site, and read other interesting
information.
thanq,
bandhavi

For assistance, contact:
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org

M. KAMESWARARAO
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
PROTEOMICS: C-409
CENTRE FOR CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY (CCMB)
UPPAL ROAD
HYDERABAD (AP)
500007
Tele: 91-40-27192632/27192624