[Advaita-l] Attn Sri Harinarayanan

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 04:37:37 CST 2005

Namaste,
To clarify it was I, Abhishek, who wrote that post, not Mr Harinarayanan. I
just pasted this information from the website
athiraatram.org<http://athiraatram.org>.
I apologise if any inconvenience has been caused.
 However from the same site athiraatram.org <http://athiraatram.org> I found
these contact details:
 http://www.projectaksharam.org/athiraathram/contact.htm
 POSTAL ADDRESS

Saagnikam Athiraathram 2006
Information and Coordination Office
Archana, 12/441
Thekke Madham Road
Thrissur 680 001.Kerala . India

OFFICE PHONE

+91-0487 - 2424600

EMAIL

athiraathram at yahoo.com

PRESS/MEDIA INFORMATION

Contact Mr. Hari Narayanan at +91-4885-282230 or +91-487 - 2424600

Regards,
Abhishek

 On 11/4/05, sundararaman <sundararaman at eth.net> wrote:

> K Sundara Raman,
> Flat No 1C,Karpaga Vijayam,
> 1,Subramaniam street,Abhiramapuram,
> Chennai Pin code: 600 018
> Phone no 044-24995576
> email:sundararaman at eth.net
> Sub:Aathirathram Yagna
> Can you please let me know how the Sangalpa before performing the Yagna is
> made;normally the Yajamana is the person who funds the Yagna and the
> Sangalpa will have his welfare only.
> Please also let me know (If it is not confidential) the budget estimate
> for this Yagnam.
> I can share with members that in Tamilnadu,in Trichy Dist., there is a
> village called MUSIRI where a person called
> Sri Ananthanrayana Somayajee is performing yagnas for a number of years
> and he has trained his sons also in this regard.
> On the last day there is a bath called AVABRUTHAM when all public will
> take bath along with person who physically performed the Yagna and these
> people who take bath also get the punya.Please clarify whether in the
> Athirathram public will be allowed to AVABRUTHAM.
> Ram ram
> K Sundara Raman
> sundararaman at eth.net

bhava Sankara deSika me saraNam

sadASiva samArambham SankaracArya madhymam
asmadAcArya paryantam vande guru paramparam