[Advaita-l] Attn Sri Harinarayanan

sundararaman sundararaman at eth.net
Fri Nov 4 07:28:42 CST 2005

K Sundara Raman,
Flat No 1C,Karpaga Vijayam,
1,Subramaniam street,Abhiramapuram,
Chennai Pin code: 600 018
Phone no 044-24995576
email:sundararaman at eth.net
Sub:Aathirathram Yagna
Can you please let me know how the Sangalpa before performing the Yagna is made;normally the Yajamana is the person who funds the Yagna and the Sangalpa will have his welfare only.
Please also let me know (If it is not confidential) the budget estimate for this Yagnam.
I can share with members that in Tamilnadu,in Trichy Dist., there is a village called MUSIRI where a person called
Sri Ananthanrayana Somayajee is performing yagnas for a number of years and he has trained his sons also in this regard.
On the last day there is a bath called AVABRUTHAM when all public will take bath along with person who physically performed the Yagna and these people who take bath also get the punya.Please clarify whether in the Athirathram public will be allowed to AVABRUTHAM.
Ram ram
 K Sundara Raman
sundararaman at eth.net