[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Suresh Maruthi

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Jun 19 07:29:15 CDT 2005

I am interested in comparative Indian philosophy, specifically
the traditional schools advaita, dvaita and vishistadvaita.I
personally believe that it is important to practice for spiritual
growth and not just do academic work like some neo-vedantins. Hence
worshipping the deity is of prime importance. I am a management
professional based in Bangalore and I am studying Indian philosophy
under a traditional scholar. I am culturally familiar with Karnataka,
Maharashtra and TN traditions.
I do hope this introduction is sufficient to subscribe to the list.
Suresh