[Advaita-l] Aruna Prashna

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 18:30:47 CDT 2005

There are two I know of:

1. Surya namaskara bhashyam - in Tamil by Anna Subramanian with
meanings of individual words, quite useful. Published by R.K. Mutt
2. YaajuSha suurya namaskaara kalpaH - compiled by Sundararama
Diskhitar with an English translation by N. S. Anatakrishna Sastri,
Astanavidwan (at that time) of Sringeri Mutt, published by Sri
Sringeri Jagadguru Sanatana Dharma Vidya Samiti, 1967. The book has of
course been out of print for a long time now. The translation is
somewhat free-style, it's not clear where the author has included some
of Sayanacharyas elaborate comments within the actual translation of
the text. Still, it's quite good. You might want to try a library for
it.

Rama