[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Sunil Kumar

Sanjay Srivastava sksrivastava68 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:04:25 CDT 2005

On 7/27/05, TONY VERMA <brahman1008 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Srikrishna,
> I am keen to learn from you about your experiences with RAMESH BALSEKAR...

I apologize for jumping in the middle. I spent about two years with
Sri Ramesh Balsekar-ji. And though I do not contest the validity of
his teachings from a paramArthic point of view, I realized he was not
for me with my current level of understanding. That said, you might
find "Enlightenment- Who cares?" by Madhukar Thompson and its epilogue
on why he parted ways with Sri Ramesh, quite useful.

praNAm