[Advaita-l] Viishnu Suri - Rudram

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 13:17:22 CST 2005

hariH Om !!

--- Ravisankar Mayavaram <abhayambika at gmail.com>
wrote:

> BTW this book by Swami Amritananda is a very good
> and indepth work.
> Swamiji has spent the effort to study various
> (traditional)
> commentaries and bring them out in a well written
> English translation.
> I am amazed that RK Math is able publish these books
> in the range of
> 100 Rs.in these days (which you would spend on a
> meal in a good
> hotel). People normally say in India that 100 Rs
> flies  like 1 Rupee
> note and you cant get much out of it.  Certainly not
> true inside RK
> Math books stores!! You can get  very good  books
> for one or two
> hundred rupees, or even less.  (BTW you can buy
> books from RK Math
> Chennai online and they will ship anywhere, but I
> have never used
> this service).

Just to  comment on online purchase from RM Math
Chennai. I purshased online and the books got shipped
by the next day or so. I am very pleased with their
service. When I noticed that one of the books missed
10 pages, they immediately sent me photocopies of
those pages by air-mail. I found the Svami who
interacted with me in the process, through e-mail, to
be very helpful.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna