[Advaita-l] ADMIN: subscription problems resolved

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jan 21 18:53:53 CST 2005

Dear advaita-l readers,

Some subscribers have not been receiving mail from this list for some
time.

The reason is that since Christmas or so, my ISP, has been (unjustly) put
on an anti-spammer blacklist at sbl.spamhaus.org.  Due to the huge problem
of spam on the Internet, many people (ironically including myself) use the
spamhaus list to refuse mail from known spammers.  So in many cases your
Internet Service Provider was bouncing mail from advaita-l.  After a
certain amount of bounces, the list server gives up and automatically
decides to unsubscribe you.

I am happy to report the problem was finally resolved today.  I've
resubscribed all the people who I think were affected by this.  If you are
still having problems getting advaita-l mail or if you really did mean to
unsubscribe during that time, please contact
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org and we will try and help you sort things
out.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

It's a boy! See the pictures - http://www.braincells.com/nilagriva/