[Advaita-l] Web-sites related to advaita

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 15:35:22 CST 2005

Oops :-) Somehow I missed this site (or forgot about it), even though
I participated in that discussion. In any case, my main interest was
the yaagams, and I wanted to point out some resources on the yaagams
on the web.

The maadhaviiyam does say he was a kR^ishhNa yajur vedin. I posted the
verse quite a while back.

Rama