[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Sadhu Srinivasapavankumar

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Feb 18 21:55:32 CST 2005

"ayamAtmA brahma"
"aham brahmAsmi"

Problably, this is how we should share our dentity in this forum Advaita.

======

My name is Sadhu.I work as Software Engineer in Bangalore.  A trip to
Shringeri, seat of Advaita knowledge established by Adi Shankara, has
generated interested in this philosophy.

I do read books published by Advaita Ashrama, and articles published on
the internet.

Here goes a stanza form KENA UPANISHAD, describing the difficulty of
understanding Advaita pholosophy

------- "He comprehends It who thinks he has not. He has not comprehended
It who thinks he has. To the real masters It is the unknown, but to the
ignorant He is always the known" -------------

So, a regular discussion on Advaita would help all of us. This forum is a
new way of Satsang!!

Let us share our knowledge.........and reach a state of "prajnAnam brahma"

Regards,
SADHU