[Advaita-l] University of Madras Press - Address/contact/e-mail

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:20:21 CST 2005

Unfortunately, the U of Madras has not progressed to selling books
over the internet.

The only way seems to be going to the U of Madras bookstore (opposite
Marina beach) or asking someone in Chennai to do it for you. There are
some book-sellers who will get these books for you over the internet
(I can't remember who off the top of my head), but charge a hefty
premium.

I went there a couple of years back and bought some books. They have
really old copies of books by R. Balasubramanian, etc. I don't think
they have been publishing many books in the last few years. A pity
really. It would be nice if they re-printed all the old books by TMP
Mahadevan and Suryanarayana Sastri.

Rama