[Advaita-l] a request to all members

Shrisha Rao shrao at nyx.net
Thu Feb 10 17:19:10 CST 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 sidha at omkarananda-ashram.org wrote:

> Dear List-members,
> Has anyone in here seen the commentary by Bhagavan Madhvacarya on the
> Rig-veda?

The following information was supplied by M. Tadipatri:

==

Acharya Madhva's comm. covers the first three of the
64 Chapters containing 40 sUkta-s -- 489 R^ik-s. It
is written in shloka format.

As for availability, perhaps the following may be of help:

1. Rigbhasyam (Vol. I & II) edited by Prof K.T. Pandurangi
[Sanskrit Vol. I: Rs. 270; Vol. II: Rs-300]

Dvaita Vedanta Studies and Research Foundation
No 11, Uttaradimatha compound, Uttaradi Matha Road,
Shankarapuram, Bangalore 560 004, Karnataka.
Phone 662-7272

2. Sarvamulagrantha, chaturtha sampuTam.h
 Edited by Shri. Vyasanakere Prabhanjanacharya,

Shri Vyasa Seva Pratishthana,
'Pajaka', No 67, Fifty Feet Road,
Hanumanthanagar,
Bangalore 560 019