[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Shailendra Bhatnagar

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Feb 9 21:53:28 CST 2005

Namaste Jaldharji, Thanks you for allowing me to be a part of this list.
As you can tell, my name is Shailendra Bhatnagar. I stumbled across the
"Jagat mithya" statement while browsing the internet one day. I got very
interested in it and read a book on Advaita. I still have'nt studied
Advaita but after learning a little bit about Advaita, Bhagvad Gita had an
entirely new meaning for me. I hope to learn from the learned members and
scholars on the list.

with best regards,
Shailendra