[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New Member: Sri Dinesh (Epsi)

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:47:40 CST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: epsi2001a epsi2001a <epsi2001a at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:52:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Please Send Your Introduction

Dear All,
Namaste and Greetings.
Introductions are difficult as they embody a sense of
accomplishments. What introduction can one give in
comparison to the lofty personality of Shankara!
Nonetheless, here is my humble introduction. I am an
ardent seeker on his spiritual trek. The philosophy of
Shankara, esp. his Saundarya Lahiri is my subject of
interest. Also am studying the texts of Kashmir
Shaivism. The advaita philosophy seems to resonate
with my mental inclinations and liking. Possibly some
impressions from my past birth.
I wish to learn from you all and reinforce my
understanding through healthy dialog.

Regards,
-Dinesh (Epsi)