[Advaita-l] Yoga - aparOkshAnubhUti - Vedanta Sara

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at ncs.com.sg
Wed Feb 2 19:36:28 CST 2005

Namaste Bhaskarji,

Please take note that I have mentioned that Shankara RE-INTERPRETS the angas in the Aparokshaanubhuti. Please do study the text and you will definitely get what I mean.

All sadhanas in Patanjala Yoga can be classified as Purusha tantra while manana & Nididhyasana are vastu tantras. Hence the re-interpretation by Shankara in Aparokshaanubhuti seems to be of the latter type.