[Advaita-l] On Karma Yoga: V - Devotion and Devotee

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 08:47:35 CST 2005

Shree Murali - PraNaams.

I am afraid I cannot answer your question since it is difficult for me
to probe into somebody else's mind to see what his/her swadharma is or
should be or should have been.

The anlysis that is given is only ment for retrospection and
self-analysis.  Question that pertains is only how far I am able to play
the role effectively.  I tried to point out that one has to evaluate
one's swadharma  and not try to evaluate others', since that I consider
as useless pursuit and no way helps in one's growth.

At least that is my understanding.

Hari OM!
Sadananda